top of page
- Thu, Oct 26Virtual via ZoomOct 26, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTVirtual via ZoomWondering if a financial plan is right for you? We are here to provide you with the information that you need to take action. During our information session, our team of financial planners will guide you through the elements of a financial plan and our process at The Garback Agency.
- Wed, Nov 15Virtual via ZoomNov 15, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTVirtual via ZoomFinancial Planner, Doug Garback will cover the most common challenges faced in retirement and provide strategies to help create a more secure future.
- Fri, Sep 22Virtual via ZoomSep 22, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTVirtual via ZoomLife Insurance isn’t just to pay for final expenses – in fact, it can be used in multiple ways. Financial Planner, Danielle Veloso will uncover uses for life insurance and help you determine how much life insurance you may need, as well as provide an overview of the different types to consider.
- Tue, Jun 13WebExJun 13, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExHistorically making investment decisions by timing the rise and fall of the stock market has proven to not be the best way to maximize investment returns. In this session you will learn about more tried and true approaches to investing in the stock market.
- Wed, May 10via WebExMay 10, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTvia WebExAnyone and everyone is welcome to attend this event! Prudential Financial Planner, Danielle Veloso, CPA, CFP® will cover the basics of budgeting, banking and credit, and then build on the basics with an introduction to understanding investments and planning for retirement.
- Wed, Oct 12WebExOct 12, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExStarting a new job can be an exciting time. With a new job comes new (and often timely) choices that need to be made about your benefits. Learn about the importance of saving for retirement and optimizing your employer benefits.
- Wed, Sep 14WebExSep 14, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExLife insurance isn't just to pay for final expenses - in fact, it can be used in multiple ways. This session will uncover uses for life insurance and help you determine how much life insurance you may need, as well as provide an overview of the different types to consider.
- Wed, Aug 17WebExAug 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExThis session will cover results and observations from Prudential’s research study “Financial Experiences and Behaviors Among Women” and provide an action plan for women to take control of their financial future.
- Wed, Jul 27WebExJul 27, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExAn education event for anyone and everyone! Offering practical, down-to-earth information. This session will cover key concepts such as budgeting, debt management, protection of assets, preparing for retirement, and creating a financial legacy for your loved ones.
bottom of page