top of page
- May 12, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTvia WebExAnyone and everyone is welcome to attend this event! Prudential Financial Planner, Danielle Veloso, CPA, CFP® will cover the basics of budgeting, banking and credit, and then build on the basics with an introduction to understanding investments and planning for retirement.
- Mar 15, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTWebExThis session will focus on learning how investment decisions in today's challenging tax environment can impact the income you receive in retirement.
- Feb 08, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESThttps://www.cvent.com/c/calendar/6859ebd5-fThis session provides an in-depth explanation on the retirement, disability and death benefits of Social Security.
- Jan 18, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTWebEx
- Dec 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTWebExThis session will focus on learning how investment decisions in today's challenging tax environment can impact the income you receive in retirement.
- Nov 16, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTWebExEstate planning is not just about taxes and how to reduce them. In this session we will discuss that it's also about making sure that your assets are distributed as you wish and to whom you wish.
- Oct 12, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExStarting a new job can be an exciting time. With a new job comes new (and often timely) choices that need to be made about your benefits. Learn about the importance of saving for retirement and optimizing your employer benefits.
- Sep 14, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExLife insurance isn't just to pay for final expenses - in fact, it can be used in multiple ways. This session will uncover uses for life insurance and help you determine how much life insurance you may need, as well as provide an overview of the different types to consider.
- Aug 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExThis session will cover results and observations from Prudential’s research study “Financial Experiences and Behaviors Among Women” and provide an action plan for women to take control of their financial future.
- Jul 27, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWebExAn education event for anyone and everyone! Offering practical, down-to-earth information. This session will cover key concepts such as budgeting, debt management, protection of assets, preparing for retirement, and creating a financial legacy for your loved ones.
bottom of page